Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a Hushmail or Cyber-Rights user send secure email to a CounterMail user?
- Can I delete my private key from your server and store it on my own computer?
- Can I send encrypted email to anyone using CounterMail?
- Can non-CounterMail users verify my signature?
- Does CounterMail have a cryptographic "back door"?
- Does CounterMail offer digital signatures?
- How can I be sure that hackers cannot break into my email?
- How can I change a public key for one of my non-Countermail contacts?
- How do I add a non-Countermail public key?
- How do I give my public key to someone outside Countermail?
- How do you handle unencrypted email?
- How is the private key protected?
- How it works
- Is the encryption really secure?
- SSL-MITM Protection