6. Enter your email address. In this tutorial we are using email@example.com Your password is not your regular Countermail-password. It is your IMAP-key. Please see below how to get your IMAP-key. https://support.countermail.com/kb/faq.php?id=90
7. Choose Internet email
8. Account name: What name that is shown on the device Your name: What name that is used when sending emails Make sure that Incoming email server is: imap1.countermail.com Account type is: IMAP4
9. Scroll down. Make sure that: Username is your email. Outgoing (SMTP) email server is: imap1.countermail.com
10. Scroll down Make sure that both "Outgoing server requires authentication and "Use the same username and password for sending email" are checked and then choose advanced settings
11. Make sure that SSL is required for both incoming and outgoing email by checking both boxes. These options below are you free to choose whatever you like: Download new content: How often your device will search for new emails. Download email from: How far back your device will download old emails.