NOTE: You need premium membership to be able to use our IMAP/SMTP server.
1. Choose next
2. Select "Yes" and choose Next
(Now scroll past by "Alt 2")
Alt 2: 3. Right click on an existing account and choose "Account Properties"
4. Choose "Add Account"
The following procedure is the same for both alternatives. 5. Select "POP or IMAP" and choose Next
6. Select "Manual setup or additional server types" and choose Next
7. Fill in the necessary information. In this example the mail is: "firstname.lastname@example.org" PLEASE NOTE!! The password is a 64 character key that you can find under Settings / Preferences / Security & Keys.
8. Go to the "Outgoing Server" tav and select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and also select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
9. Go to the "Advanced" tab and make sure that the Incoming Server Port is 993 and that SSL is selected as encryption. Also make sure that Outgoing Server Port is 465 and that SSL is selected as encryption. Then choose ok
10. Choose Next
11. Make sure that the tests are successful! Then choose close
12. Install the Outlook Privacy Plugin, click here to see the guide