Frequently Asked Questions
Starting with FireFox 52, Java plugin is disabled by default. You can re-enable Java in Firefox 52 by doing this:
1. In the upper URL/Address field, enter "about:config" and press Enter
2. Click [I accept the risk]
3. Right-click the mouse anywhere in the middle of the page, and select "New" -> Boolean
4. Enter the text "plugin.load_flash_only" and click OK
5. Select the value "false" and click OK
6. Restart the browser. Please wait 10-20 seconds before you start the browser again.
Try to Login now.
If you still have Java problem in Firefox, also check this FAQ: