Frequently Asked Question
K9-Mail crashes during decryption with APG
Last Updated 9 years ago
If you're experiencing crashes when decrypting an email. Please follow this guide.
1. Choose Settings
2. Scroll all the way down and choose About
3. Choose Software information
4. Choose More
5. Click on Build number 7 times. After tapping some times you will get a notice and it will start to count down.
6. When you're done you should see this.
7. Now go back to the first page of Settings and you should be able to see "Developer options".
8. Choose OK
9. Choose Advanced
10. Scroll down to Apps and make sure that Don't keep activities is deselected.
11. Now you should be able to decrypt without APG crashing!
Keywords: k9 mail, k-9 mail, crash decrypt, crash decrypting, crashing decrypt, crashing decrypting, decrypt, decrypting