Frequently Asked Questions
This white listing works for emails that ends up in your Spam folder
1. Go to Settings / Filters
2. In the second column called 'Filter sets', click the first file-set, usually called 'managesieve' or 'phpscript'
3. In the third column called 'Filters', click on the '+' button, which is located at the bottom of the third column.
4. In the 'Filter definition' column, in the Filter name field, enter 'My whitelist' as the name (or whatever name you want)
5. Check the ''
6. Click on the small '+' button at the far right, select 'From' in 'contains' in the following select boxes. Then enter the email address or the domain that you want to whitelist. You can repeat this step until you have entered all your different whitelistings.
7. Click on the 'Save' button which is located at the bottom om the right column
See the picture below for the example settings.
If you later want to add/remove new domains to your list, you just modify your 'My whitelist' rule.
Whitelist example image: