Support Center Home
Open a New Ticket
Check Ticket Status
Frequently Asked Question
iPhone - iPad
iPhone - iPGMail encrypt
Last Updated 8 years ago
is a mobile app for iPhone/iPad:
1. First, go to the Settings tab.
2. Make sure that PGP in Email Body is checked.
3. Now go to the Compose tab
Choose which Senders Private Key ID and Recipients Public Key ID you want to use
4. Type the email (and any possible attachments) and click on the icon in the upper right corner.
5. Here you can either choose Send Email (which we will do in this tutorial) or Copy To Clipboard to manually paste the
encrypted text when you send the email.
6. Now it should look something like this.
Choose your subject and which email-address you will send from and then choose Send
Copyright © 2022 Countermail - All rights reserved.
Helpdesk software - powered by osTicket
Please wait... it will take a second!