Support Center Home
Open a New Ticket
Check Ticket Status
Frequently Asked Question
iPhone - iPad
iPhone - How to add alias
Last Updated 9 years ago
Your authentication name (username) for the Sending and Fetching server setup must always be your main Countermail account, not an alias.
1. Choose Settings
2. Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Choose your account
4. Choose Email
5. Choose Add Another Email
6. Type the name of the alias (our alias is firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Now it should look something like this
8. Now when you are typing an email, click on the From-field and choose your alias
9. Now it should look something like this with your alias in the From-field.
Copyright © 2023 Countermail - All rights reserved.
Helpdesk software - powered by osTicket
Please wait... it will take a second!