Support Center Home
Open a New Ticket
Check Ticket Status
Frequently Asked Question
Decrypt - OpenPGP für Windows
Last Updated 7 years ago
In this tutorial we have have saved our private and public key saved on a sd card that we have in our phone.
We have also copied the entire body text from the mail that we decrypted.
1. Slide left from this page
2. Open OpenPGP für Windows
3. Go to "more" down in the right corner
4. Choose Settings
5. Go to your key-page
6. Go to "more"
7. Choose import from sd card
8. Choose your public and private key.
9. Now go back to the first page and go to the decrypt page.
10. Paste your email that you have received and choose decrypt.
11. Enter your Passphrase (your Countermail-password) and choose OK.
12. Now you should be able to read your email.
Copyright © 2021 Countermail - All rights reserved.
Helpdesk software - powered by osTicket
Please wait... it will take a second!